Announcing the Latest in Automated Fueling Deliveries
After a year of designing, development, planning and testing Jacobus Energy is launching our new and improved automated routing and delivery system. This superior platform continues to provide auditable transactional reporting and all of the controls customers need to manage their fuel program. The new upgraded system will provide reliability and accuracy that is unmatched in the industry.
- Routing and Dispatch: This enhanced system brings capacity planning, route scheduling, resource assignments, dispatch and execution together in a single solution. This robust feature will enable us to combine planning optimization with real-time execution and dispatch. This comprehensive program gives Jacobus Energy multiple options for decision support in order to ensure on-time and first-time superior service.
- Electronic Delivery Tickets: Customers receive all of delivery tickets via e-mail. Accounts can be set up for tickets to be emailed to an individual or multiple recipients. This is a sustainability initiative which eliminates paper tickets.
- Greater Reporting Capabilities: With data that’s available quicker, all transactional details are updated shortly after a delivery is made and will still be available via Jacobus Energy's QuickNet Customer Portal.
- Real-Time Event Management: Jacobus Energy's Logistics Center is performing these functions:
- Monitoring truck activity in real time, includes issue/event messaging.
- Tracking all drivers to determine if they are outside of a specific geo fence coordinate.
- Receiving notifications on arrival and delayed delivery window schedules for all customer locations as well as multiple KPI monitoring.
- Providing support to customer operations teams and providing real time communications, day and night.
- Continued Fraud Protection – In Jacobus Energy’s enhanced system, all unit lists can still be locked. This means that all delivery drivers will be unable to fuel any vehicles or equipment that are not authorized by the customer.
- New Jacobus Energy Driver Application:
- Drivers will have easy access via their handheld device to track their route progression and ensure they are hitting specific key performance indicators.
- Through this application the driver can be made aware of traffic information to ensure ETA accuracy, Hours of Service regulations, time restrictions and much more.